Because there are many factors that affect the production capacity and granulation effect of hammer mills, so far there is no theoretical calculation formula that summarizes various factors. In practical work, the production capacity can only be measured by testing and contrasting methods.
The main factors that affect the production capacity and granulation effect of the hammer mill are as follows:
1, the weight, shape and material of the hammer
The kinetic energy of the hammer is proportional to the weight of the hammer, that is, the heavier the hammer, the greater the kinetic energy of the hammer, the better the crushing effect. However, the greater the weight of the hammer, the greater the centrifugal force generated by the rotation, which increases the load on the rotor and other parts of the honing machine. Conversely, if the hammer is too light, the kinetic energy of the hammer will be small, the crushing ability will be weakened, and even the hammer will be easily overloaded during operation, thereby accelerating the wear of the pin.
- Pellet Feeder
- Granular Feed Machine Classification
- Granular Feed Machine Performance Characteristics
- Granular Feed Machine Use Method
- Hammer Mill
- How Hammer Mill Works
- Hammer Mill Granulation Operation
- Feed Pellet Making Machine
- Feed Granulator Use Range
- Feed Granulator Performance Characteristics
- Main Factors Affecting The Performance Of Feed ...
- Export To Tashkent In July With Feed Machine Line