When the rotor of the hammer mill rotates at high speed, the hammer becomes radial (for the rotor of the suspended hammer) due to the centrifugal force. The rubber material enters the machine after being rolled by the feed roller, and is immediately broken into particles by the impact and tearing action of the hammer. The particle glue is discharged from the discharge screen hole at the bottom of the machine, if it cannot pass through the mesh Block and wait until the hammer hits again until it passes through the sieve. Hammer mill does not rely on the full energy of the rotor components to crush the rubber material, but mainly depends on the work done by the kinetic energy of the hammer to complete the shredding of the rubber material.
- Pellet Feeder
- Granular Feed Machine Classification
- Granular Feed Machine Performance Characteristics
- Granular Feed Machine Use Method
- Hammer Mill
- The Main Factors Affecting The Hammer Mill
- Hammer Mill Granulation Operation
- Feed Pellet Making Machine
- Feed Granulator Use Range
- Feed Granulator Performance Characteristics
- Main Factors Affecting The Performance Of Feed ...
- Export To Tashkent In July With Feed Machine Line