Hammer mill in the granulation operation should pay attention to the following matters:
(1) Before turning on the machine, check whether there are any tools, sundries, etc. on the machine, and open the valve to check whether the parts transferred to the discharge screen are damaged.
(2) Appropriate lubricant should be added to each lubrication area.
3) All fastening parts should be tightened.
(4) After turning on the machine, run it for 2 minutes. Observe the machine. If it is running normally, it can be fed and granulated.
(5) The speed at which the feed roller bites into the compound must be synchronized with the feed rate. If it is found that the feed roll has broken pieces or stacks of film, stop immediately to adjust the roll length of the feed roller.
(6) During the granulation process, if abnormal noise or vibration of the machine is found, it shall be stopped immediately.
(7) After the granulation operation is completed, the cleaning work must be done.
- Pellet Feeder
- Granular Feed Machine Classification
- Granular Feed Machine Performance Characteristics
- Granular Feed Machine Use Method
- Hammer Mill
- How Hammer Mill Works
- The Main Factors Affecting The Hammer Mill
- Feed Pellet Making Machine
- Feed Granulator Use Range
- Feed Granulator Performance Characteristics
- Main Factors Affecting The Performance Of Feed ...
- Export To Tashkent In July With Feed Machine Line