1. Simple structure, wide adaptability, small footprint, low noise.
2. Pulverized feed and grass powder can be granulated without adding or adding a little liquid. During the granulation process, a part of water is lost. Therefore, the moisture content of the pelleted feed is lower than the moisture content of the material before granulation, which is more conducive to storage.
3. Chickens, ducks, fish, etc., can obtain higher economic benefits than mixed powdered feed.
4. Dry processing, production of feed pellets with high hardness, smooth surface, internal aging, can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
5. The particle formation process can make the trypsin-resistant factor in grains and beans heat-denatured, reduce the adverse effects on digestion, kill various parasite eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, and reduce various worms and digestive diseases.
- Pellet Feeder
- Granular Feed Machine Classification
- Granular Feed Machine Use Method
- Hammer Mill
- How Hammer Mill Works
- The Main Factors Affecting The Hammer Mill
- Hammer Mill Granulation Operation
- Feed Pellet Making Machine
- Feed Granulator Use Range
- Feed Granulator Performance Characteristics
- Main Factors Affecting The Performance Of Feed ...
- Export To Tashkent In July With Feed Machine Line