As a feed processing machine, the feed pellet machine can be processed from different plants as raw materials, and directly pressed into pellet feed after pulverization treatment. Feed pellet machine is widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain and feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, farmers or large, medium and small feed processing plants.
The main features of the feed pellet machine:
1. The structure design of the machine is simple and reasonable, the application range is wide, the occupied space is small, the operation is stable, and the noise is small;
2, powdered feed, grass powder can be granulated without adding a little liquid, so the moisture content of the pellet feed is basically the moisture content of the material before granulation, which is more conducive to storage;
3. The feed pellets prepared by the feed pellet machine can obtain higher economic benefits than the mixed powder feed when raising chickens, ducks, fish and other animals;
4. Under normal circumstances, the feed pellets produced by the machine have higher hardness, smooth surface, good surface quality, and internal ripening, which can achieve better digestion and absorption effects and reduce adverse effects on digestion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Animal feed production line characteristics and...
- Prevention of undesirable phenomena in the prod...
- The breeding industry is inseparable from the c...
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points
- Poultry feed granulator advantages
- The main equipment composition and function in ...
- Assembly sequence and application effect of Aut...
- Functional and structural composition of the pr...