The chicken pellet feed produced by the chicken feed pellet machine is not only easy to feed, but also has high utilization rate, and can more conveniently control the feeding amount, save the feed, and be clean and hygienic. The chicken feed pellet machine has a simple structure, a small footprint and low noise. The template and pressure roller are made of high-alloy wear-resistant materials, featuring long service life, reasonable structure, and durability.
In fact, poultry farming seems simple, but if you want to really do a good job, you need to master not only science and technology, but also the right chicken pellet machine. The advantage of this pelleted feed avoids picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials and is comprehensive in nutrition, which prevents the animal from picking up the favorite food from the powder and refuses to ingest other ingredients.
Not only that, the pellet feed made by the chicken feed pellet machine can maintain uniformity for a long time. During the granulation process, due to the combined effects of moisture, temperature and pressure, some physical reactions occur in the feed to make the starch gelatinized. The increased activity enables the animals to be fed to digest the feed more efficiently and convert to an increase in body weight.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points
- Poultry feed granulator advantages
- The main equipment composition and function in ...
- Assembly sequence and application effect of Aut...
- Functional and structural composition of the pr...
- Operating precautions for the water drop type f...
- Operation characteristics of automatic poultry ...
- Reasons for animal feed pellet machine to choos...