The animal feed pellet machine is widely used, which has greatly helped the breeding industry. In actual production, sometimes there are some undesirable phenomena. Therefore, in the process of operating the animal feed pellet machine, we need to take some measures in advance to prevent the occurrence of undesirable phenomena.
A common problem is that the surface of the feed pellets produced by the animal feed pellet machine has axial cracks or radial cracks, and the powdering rate is high, and the yield is low, which causes the phenomenon that the temperature can not be adjusted. The material is less mature, and the quenching temperature should be increased to increase the amount of steam during quenching and tempering; or the cutter position is far and blunt, so that the particles are short or torn rather than cut.
Another common problem is that the surface of the prepared particles is wrinkled, not smooth enough, and the powdering rate is high. It may be that the compression of the ring mode is relatively small, and the compression hole and the ring mode compression should be increased. In addition, there is a case where the surface of the particles is smooth, but the hardness is too high. This is mainly because the ring mold compression of the animal feed pellet machine is relatively large, and the ring mode compression ratio should be lowered.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- The breeding industry is inseparable from the c...
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points
- Poultry feed granulator advantages
- The main equipment composition and function in ...
- Assembly sequence and application effect of Aut...
- Functional and structural composition of the pr...
- Operating precautions for the water drop type f...
- Operation characteristics of automatic poultry ...