The feed mixer is a new type of high-efficiency and high-precision particle mixing equipment that is widely used in chemical, pesticide, food and pharmaceutical fields.
Main features of the feed mixer
1. The feed mixer has advanced structure, convenient operation and safe and reliable operation.
2. The mixing speed of the feed mixer is very fast and the quality is uniform. One large and one small enlarges the mixing range, so it is more suitable for the mixing of materials with a large specific gravity ratio.
3. The energy saving effect of the feed mixer is very significant, and its energy consumption is only one tenth compared to the drum mixer.
4. The wear and pressure feed of the granular material is small, and the heat sensitive material does not react with the superheat reaction.
5. The mixed preparation is stable without delamination and segregation.
6. The whole equipment of the feed mixer is sealed and dust-free. It is very simple and easy to maintain during operation, and has a long service life. In addition, the cone can be made into a pressure vessel for pressurization or vacuum operation according to user requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Gear lubrication and transmission requirements ...
- Granulation process and economic benefits of po...
- Hole spacing and speed requirements of feed ham...
- Wood pellet machine use characteristics and adv...
- The nature requirements and water content of th...
- The scope and main features of the feed pellet ...
- Animal feed production line characteristics and...
- Prevention of undesirable phenomena in the prod...
- The breeding industry is inseparable from the c...
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer