The hammer mill has the same number of hammers, the higher the rotor speed, the greater the kinetic energy of the hammer. The more times the hammer mill grinds the rubber compound per unit time, the higher the crushing efficiency, the more the particles Small, but the speed is increased, the load of the motor, the vibration and noise of the machine are increased, so that the strength of the machine parts and the balance of the rotor are also high.
The feed hammer mill is related to the opening ratio of the opening and the aperture size of the opening, the number of holes, the hole spacing and the arrangement of the holes in the case where the total area of the discharge screen is constant. As the opening rate of the discharge screen increases, the discharge capacity of the screen increases.
It should be pointed out that the opening rate of the discharge screen must ensure that the discharge amount is greater than (minimum should be equal to) the feed amount, otherwise the machine will be clogged, and once blocked, the rubber particles that are not discharged from the machine will roll. Into a large rubber ball, the motor will be overloaded and burned.
When the feed hammer mill has the same total area and pore diameter, the equipment will effectively increase the number of openings as the hole spacing decreases, so that the opening ratio will increase. To a certain extent, it is beneficial to increase the discharge amount and reduce the power consumption.
However, in order to ensure the strength, rigidity and service life of the discharge screen, the hole spacing should not be too small, otherwise, the discharge screen will be accelerated by the impact, grinding and residual acid corrosion of the wide rubber material to accelerate wear or damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Wood pellet machine use characteristics and adv...
- The nature requirements and water content of th...
- The scope and main features of the feed pellet ...
- Animal feed production line characteristics and...
- Prevention of undesirable phenomena in the prod...
- The breeding industry is inseparable from the c...
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points
- Poultry feed granulator advantages