Mills are widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, mining and other areas of mineral materials in the grinding process. According to the fineness of the materials to be milled and the fineness of the material to be discharged, the mill can be divided into vertical-pulverizer, ring-roll mill, vertical mill, high-pressure suspension mill, and high-pressure micropowder mill. , straight-through centrifugal mill, ultra-pressure trapezoidal mill, three-ring medium-speed mill eight types of mill.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Mill separation
- Causes and prevention measures of two common fa...
- Application and development of fish feed produc...
- Feed granulator bad phenomenon prevention and r...
- Necessary conditions for the normal operation o...
- Animal Feed Hammer Mill maintenance and safety ...