1. The granulator is a kind of tumbling action with a rotating drum, and the wet powdered raw material can be ground into granules through a wire screen.
It can be widely used as a crushed particle that has become a ready-made particle.
2. Used in wet chemical powders as granules for drying and compressing tablets after drying. It can be crushed during storage.
Blocks that are agglomerated or agglomerated during chemical processing are used in the food industry to treat candy and sugar mixtures and
Malt milk and other products, in other industries such as ceramics, plastics and other mixes into shaped particles.
3. It does not apply to semi-solid, fluid, paste or abrasion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Mill separation
- Causes and prevention measures of two common fa...
- Application and development of fish feed produc...
- Feed granulator bad phenomenon prevention and r...