1. Can avoid animals picky eaters. Formulated feed has a variety of raw materials, nutrition, comprehensive, can prevent animals from the powder to choose their favorite, refused to intake of other ingredients phenomenon. Due to the uniformity of pellet feed during storage and feeding, feed loss can be reduced by 8% to 10%.
2. High feed returns. During the granulation process, due to the combined effects of moisture, temperature and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed to gelatinize the starch and enhance the activity of the enzyme, which enables the fed animal to digest the feed more efficiently and convert it into an increase in body weight. . Feeding poultry and pigs with pelleted feed can improve the feed conversion ratio (ie, return rate) by 10% to 12% compared to powdered feed. Feeding finishing pigs with pellets has an average daily gain of 4% and a feed-to-meat ratio of 6%. For broilers, the feed-to-meat ratio can be reduced by 3%-10%. Oe3. Storage and transportation are more economical. After granulation, the bulk density of the feed is generally increased by 40% to 100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs.
3. Good liquidity and easy management. Many powders, especially those with a small specific weight, feeds with added molasses or high-fat and urea, often adhere to the feed. Due to the good fluidity of the pelleted feeds, there is very little stickiness, and pelletized feeds are the most popular for farms that use automatic feeders to scale up dairy cows or poultry.
4. Avoid automatic classification of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume and quality of various powders, it is easy to produce grading. After the granules are made, there is no grading of the feed ingredients, and the granules are not easy to dust. In the feeding process, the granules are less polluted by air and water than the powder.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Mill separation
- Causes and prevention measures of two common fa...
- Application and development of fish feed produc...