The poultry feed making machine can effectively avoid the picky eaters of the animals during the process of use. To a certain extent, the feed formula has a variety of raw materials, and the nutrition is comprehensive, and to some extent, the animals can be prevented from picking the favorite from the powder. The phenomenon of refusing to consume other ingredients. Since the pellet feed maintains uniformity during storage and feeding, it can reduce feed loss by 8%-10%.
The feed rate of the poultry feed making machine is high. In the process of granulation, due to the combined effects of water, temperature and pressure, the physicochemical reaction of the feed can be made, so that the starch can be gelatinized. The increased activity of the enzyme enables the fed animal to digest the feed more efficiently and convert it into an increase in body weight. Feeding poultry and pigs with pelleted feed can increase feed conversion (ie, return) by 10%-12% compared to powder. Feeding fattening pigs with pellets has an average daily gain of 4% and a feed-to-meat ratio of 6%. For broilers, the feed-to-meat ratio can be reduced by 3%-10%.
The storage and transportation of the poultry feed making machine is more economical. After granulation, the bulk density of the feed is generally increased by 40%-100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs. Good mobility and easy management. Many powders are especially velvet feeds with a small specific gravity, and feeds containing molasses or high fat and urea are often adhered to the stock. Due to the good fluidity of the pellet feed, there is little sticking, and for those farms that use automated feeders to raise cows or poultry on a large scale, pellet feed is the most popular.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Hole spacing and speed requirements of feed ham...
- Wood pellet machine use characteristics and adv...
- The nature requirements and water content of th...
- The scope and main features of the feed pellet ...
- Animal feed production line characteristics and...
- Prevention of undesirable phenomena in the prod...
- The breeding industry is inseparable from the c...
- Application and characteristics of feed mixer
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points