The livestock feed pellet mill has a small footprint, and the finished mesh size can reach 99%. The main engine has balanced transmission, low noise, simple installation and maintenance, reliable operation, multi-stage separation and dust removal, and no pollution.
Dry ultra-fine powder processing for mineral products is an ideal equipment for the grinding industry, especially for small businesses.
Unloading method of livestock feed pellet mill
1. Tail-load ball mill. The material to be ground is fed from one end of the mill and discharged from the other end, which is called a tail-loading ball mill.
2. Medium and small ball mill. The material to be ground is fed from both ends of the mill and discharged from the middle of the mill cylinder, which is called a medium-discharge ball mill. This type of mill is equivalent to the use of two billiard mills in parallel, which makes the equipment compact and simplifies the process.
3. Tail-load ball mill. According to its discharge method, there are many types such as grid discharge, overflow discharge, peripheral discharge and wind discharge.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- Length adjustment and storage of modular feed p...
- Main features and advantages of feed hammer mill