Feed mixers, also known as feed mixers, are mainly used in feed production to distribute evenly all feed ingredients. There are two types of operation according to the mode of operation: vertical and horizontal; the main working parts are spiral, vane, belt and paddle. The first three working parts are used to mix dry powder and wet material, and the paddle type is used to mix lean feed.
Among them, the vertical feed mixer is intermittently produced, and is composed of a feed hopper, a vertical screw conveyor, a mixing cylinder, a sleeve and the like. The feed enters the auger from the feeding hopper, lifts up to the top, is thrown out by the spreading plate, falls from the periphery of the mixing drum, re-enters the screw conveyor from the notch at the bottom of the sleeve, and lifts up again, so that it is cycled until Mix evenly and open the discharge port to discharge the feed.
Horizontal feed mixers include both batch and continuous. The former has a double-layer belt-shaped screw conveyor on the structure, and the outer layer is opposite to the spiral direction of the inner layer spiral, so that various feeds are tumbling and convecting in the mixing cylinder to achieve uniform mixing. The horizontal feed mixer of continuous operation has spiral blades for feeding and discharging at the inlet and outlet ends of the stirring shaft, and a stirring rod for stirring in the middle to mix the feed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- pellet mill
- Granulator main structure
- Granulator advantages
- Granulator use range
- Mixer type
- Mill working principle and structural features
- Mill structure features
- Mill precautions
- Milling machine vertical series
- What are the functions of the feed harmer mill?
- Aquatic feed pellet machine purchase points
- Poultry feed granulator advantages
- The main equipment composition and function in ...
- Assembly sequence and application effect of Aut...
- Functional and structural composition of the pr...
- Operating precautions for the water drop type f...
- Operation characteristics of automatic poultry ...
- Reasons for animal feed pellet machine to choos...
- What are the advantages of animal feed pellet m...