Hammer Mill Grinder
Hammer mill grinder Introduction Huaqiang hammer mill grinder is used for grinding raw materials of large and medium livestock and aqua feed mills. It can also be used for grass and pharmacy fine grinding. The granular raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, beans, etc can be grinded....
Hammer mill grinder Introduction
Huaqiang hammer mill grinder is used for grinding raw materials of large and medium livestock and aqua feed mills. It can also be used for grass and pharmacy fine grinding. The granular raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, beans, etc can be grinded.
Features of Hammer Mill Grinder
1. The hammer mill is derived from the tear circle type hammer mill and efficiency can be greatly improved compared to universal hammer mill;
2. It can produce qualified aqua feed under full load and reduce jam significantly. Both coarse and fine grinding can be completed without changing screens;
3. The right aspiration can make materials go through screen quickly, reduce temperature of grinding chamber and increase output effectively.
1.Frequency Conversion Impeller Feeder: To make the corn grinder work full efficiently, the frequency is changing in real time based on the raw material amount in the crushing chamber.
2.Bearing: we adopt the famous brand bearing in our machine.
4.Crushing Chamber: there area number of hammer and shaft inside. the high speed rotating hammer make the raw material corn grain into powder.
Technical parameters for Hammer mill grinder
Speed of main shaft(r/min)
Why Choose our factory
1. Non-dust workshop.
2. Siemens motor, Imported SKF bearing.
3. Auto cooling and oil adding system(optional).
4. National patent and Reasonable price.
5. High efficiency with low power consumption.
Huaqiang Provide Service
1.Provide customers the parameters and confirm technical points
2.Share photos and videos With clients
3.Show our factory to clients for checking
1.Keep clients informed Of the production progress
2.Send photos to clients before shipment for checking
1.Training and all-around technical guidance for operation commission